The pool is down the street so I can even see and hear the fountains from the porch. Ah, I'm pretty sure this is how life is supposed to be.
Honestly, though, the pictures I posted are from last year. I used to sit out here while I was expecting Leah, feel her tiny movement and wonder what life held for us in the future. Now, one year later, I am sitting in the same spot, enjoying the spring, the breeze, the birds, and my flowers while my sweet baby takes a nap upstairs. I think about all that has happened over the course of a year, and can't imagine what we did without sweet Leah. I enjoy her naps because I can get some things done sans interruption, but at the same time I miss her when she's asleep! My little buddy has been "helping" me in the yard and I can already tell she's a barefoot, sun loving, outside girl like her mama. We are going to make a good team!

No comments:
Post a Comment